Saturday, November 1, 2014

[Review] Tony Moly Strawberry Seed 3 Step Nose Pack

I don't have a problem with black head or white heads but I do like to maintain my pores. Lately I've been addicted to the 3-step pore strips that Nature Republic has but we're sold out at the moment so when I went to Tony Moly to go get more of the foot peeling with my mom and grandma this strawberry caught my attention.
The packaging is really cute, the first step is to open your pores, second step is a normal pore strip, and the third is to help soothe and close your pores.
So the first step is cotton shaped as a pore strip that is soaked in serum. It has a hint of a strawberry scent but also alcohol as well.
Second step is a normal nose strip, this didn't work for me as well as other pore strips do. I circled three of the black heads that did come out though!
Third step is this gel type of nose mask, it feels really nice to put on after you remove the blackheads.I like to leave these on for longer than recommended time since it does soothe your pores.

Pros: 
         - Cute packaging
Cons:
         - Didn't work for me
Repurchase:
         - No, out of all the pore strips I tried this would probably be somewhere on the bottom.
Good luck and have fun lovelies!
- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment