Sunday, October 26, 2014

[Review] Tony Moly Natural Pulp Essence Sheet Mask Hyaluronic Acid

Hi my pretties! This will be my first mask sheet review. Today's item is going to be Tony Moly's Hyaluronic Acid mask sheet. 


First of all, I absolutely love Hyaluronic Acid. A little background info, hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in the human body. It helps with retaining water content in the body and moisturizes the skin. 
Mask Type: Cotton
Brand: Tony Moly
Line: Nature Pulp Essence Sheet Mask
Name: Hyaluronic Acid
Purpose: hydration, moisture
Duration: 20-30 minutes
The mask sheet is very thin and easy to rip; however, the serum is super light and extremely easy to absorb into my skin. I absolutely love Hyaluronic Acid because it is so light. Alongside that, it penetrates the skin layers very easily. I usually put a mask sheet on at night so when I wake up I could see the effect on my skin. My skin was super moisturized in the morning and looked absolutely well nourished.

Rating: 9/10
Pros: super moisturizing, great hydration
Cons: requires you to wait 20-30 minutes
See you next time my pretties!
- Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment