Tuesday, March 24, 2015

[Review] Etude House Woo Baby Lip Plumper #2 Pink

Hi my pretties! I'm back today with a review on one of Etude House's lip product, the Woo Baby Lip Plumper. Sorry it took a while for the first Etude House review; I wanted to try out the products for a couple weeks to see how I feel about it. 
This lip "plumper", when applied, is a clear color with sparkles. It looks very nice and gives a glossy shine to the lips. I am actually not sure what it is supposed to do - like if it is supposed to make my lips plumper or if it's just a lip gloss.
However, I feel that this lip plumper is pretty good, especially if you like something light. The weird thing is the lip plumper is actually minty or feels minty on the lips. There is this cooling sensation after application. Personally, I am not a huge fan of the minty feeling but if you do like the cooling sensation, it is actually a great find. Other than that, the lip plumper actually stays on my lips for a long time. Most of the time, whenever I eat food or drink something, my lip gloss, lip stick, or anything I put on my lips would come off easily. 
Alongside that, I found the applicator of the lip plumper to be different than what I expected. The applicator is actually a rubber tip. I'm not sure if you can tell from the image about but the tip is actually rubber. I thought this was very cool. Because the applicator is different than most that I am used, it was a little bit difficult for me to apply to my entire lips on the first try.

Rating: 7.5/10
Pros: long lasting, light, looks very natural, has a nice sparkle to it 
Cons: not sure if it supposed to plump my lips, minty feeling

Thanks for tuning in and see you next time!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment