Monday, March 23, 2015

[Review] Tony Moly Changing Magic Foot Peeling Shoes

Good afternoon Cuties~! It is day one of Spring break for us and I am happy that I could finally upload another post to review!! On this hot break, I decided to give my foot a chance to relax and enjoy its own beauty. How am I going to do that you say? I had decided to try Tony Moly's changing magic foot peeling shoes. I had heard so many reviews on this but I never get to try them. They are a pair of sheets looking socks that you just slip onto your feet. Their main purpose is to peel all the dead skin or calluses off of your feet in a few days.




This is how it looks like on my feet and the results of the mask.

PRO:
  • It is shaped like a sock so it is perfect to move around in.
  • The solutions are held inside so nothing spills on the outside.
  • It works well, it actually made my foot peel off a lot of skin.


CON:
  • The inside with the solution is slippery so you have to be careful when you walk around.
  • It does not have quick results, but it will take days for it to see results.


COST:
Around $4 in Hawaii

PHOENIX \m/ UPDATE:


SPARK's Vocal Cover on T-ARA and Davichi's  We Were In Love

2NE1's Do You Love Me [Dance Cover]

Hi Suhyun's I'm Different [Dance/ Vocal Cover]

Thanks for reading my Cuties~! have a great day!
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment