Wednesday, May 13, 2015

[Review] Etude House Wonder Pore Brush

Hi guys! I am so excited to review my first product review from Etude House! They do not have a store in Hawaii yet, so I am thrilled that I actually got something from their store in Korea. I am a big fan of accessories of all kinds, especially with skincare and makeup tools! I had been out of face wash sponges so I decided to purchase this wonderful tool from Etude House, the design seems cute and easy to use, so why not? 


PRO:

  • You could use any facial cleanser you wanted, and it will turn it into foams!!
  • It came with a holder, so that is convenient to store the brush after washing the face. 
  • There are tiny bristles so that really gets into the pores and deep cleans the skin. 
  • Every time after I used this brush, my skin felt really clean and it felt almost "exfoliated".
  • There are little holes on the bottom, which gives air circulation while drying the brush.


CON:

  • If you put too much cleanser on the brush, you will have an overflow of foam, which will get all over your arms!!
  • Over time of use, the bristles will not be as pointy as a new one.
Will I repurchase this?
-Yes, I would probably buy for my friends as well!! 






BTS' Just One Dance Dance Cover

Girl's Day's I Miss You Vocal Cover

Tiny-G's Miss You Dance Cover


Thank you for reading Cuties~! Let the Summer Vacation begin!!
-Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Awesome product! Thanks for the review, this will be in my shopping cart next time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Problem! I am glad that you liked it C: ~Stephanie

      Delete