Friday, May 29, 2015

[Review] Nature Republic Lavender Hydrogel Mask


Hello Cuties~ how have you guys been this week? Today I have a mask to review!! yayyy!!!
I love masking, it makes me feel naturally pretty. 
Mask Type: Hydrogel
Brand: Nature Republic
Line: Given By Nature
Name: Lavender
Purpose: Hydration and firming
Duration: 20 minutes

PROS:
  • I love the gel type because it provide enough hydration for the face without making it extra sticky.
  • The lavender extracts helps firm the face.
  • The smell is not that strong, it is refreshing and soothing. 

CONS:
  • Sometimes the liquid solution goes into the skin fast so the mask felt dried and slips off.
COST:
Around $2.90 without tax in Hawaii

Also I have another announcement to make! I am very excited to launch my official YouTube account to share with you guys adventures in Hawaii and this is the channel I will be posting review products and tutorials! But I will also be updating on this blog as well! Please Subscribe and follow me to the island of paradise!

KaitatoDiaries' YouTube Channel!!!
This is my recent video on Memorial Day! Please enjoy! (:

PHOENIX \m/ UPDATES:


Kara's Girl Power [Dance Cover]
15&'s Can't Hide It [Vocal Cover]

Song Ji Eun's Pretty Age 25 [Dance Cover]


Thank you Cuties~ Have a nice day!
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment