Saturday, February 21, 2015

[Review] Nature Republic Snail Solution 70 Essence

Around October 2014, I was stupid enough to get myself a scar on my nose using a blackhead extractor. So I decided to get the Snail Solution Essence around the ending of December since the line is suppose to help repair damaged skin, brighten, and help moisturize.
At first I didn't believe that snail could actually help "repair damaged skin" including scars, but after a month of using it my scar has gotten smaller.

The packing is really simple, and comes with a pump.
The 70 stands for the percentage of snail mucus is instead of the essence.
The back is in Korean.

Description
"Revitalizing & Moisturizing."

Price
Around $40-$50 in Hawaii

Size
Not mentioned anywhere on the product???

Product
The texture is really sticky when you touch it, but as you rub it into your skin it absorbs really well.

I don't have any good pictures showing my scar.. (I avoided taking pictures for awhile.) but that red dot in picture was really bad, I actually wore a bandage on my nose for about a month. The second picture the scar is no longer there.

Pros:
         - It helped my scar
         - Absorbs really well
         - My complexion has gotten so much better
Cons:
          - On the pricey side

Recommendations
- The snail line is actually good for any skin type, so it does help break outs as well.
- Snail is good for anti-aging as well
- This is the essence the ingredients are more concentrated (More nutrition)

Overall, Repurchase?
Probably yes, my skin seems really nice ever since I started using this in my skincare.

Good luck and have fun lovelys
- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment