Wednesday, February 11, 2015

[Review] Tony Moly Prestige Carat SmartAB BB Cream

Hey Cuties! long time no post! sorry about that! However, I am back with another review, but this time it is of a foundation. I am a big fan of BB creams so far ever since I discovered it in my high school days! I love it because it doesn't harm my skin and it have all these great benefits that could help my skin, escpecially their ability of coverage! When I first used a BB cream from The Face Shop, I am in love since it covered my blemishes and nastay things. This time I am here trying Tony Moly's Prestige Carat SmartAB BB cream. This BB cream is different from all the other BB creams that I had tried before because it is not as liquidy but instead more of a balm. Below is a picture of the packaging ( I love it because it is purple and it is so shiny!) and how it looks like on the inside, also how it looks like on my skin.
SPF30 PA++

PROS:
  • It have a great coverage.
  • The colors are pigmented, so it goes on smooth.
  • It came with a vibrating brush for an even finish and application, also an extra sponge to change.
  • It have SPF30++ which is great since I live in Hawaii.
  • The balm have a lot so I think it will last me for about a year if I use it everyday.

CONS:
  • I have dry skin on some areas, so the balm made it more noticeable that my skin is flaky. 
  • Since it is a balm formula, it does not provide me enough moisture throughout the day.
  • This is my first time using a vibrating brush, so I accidently put a lot on during my first trial, so I think you need a precision of how much you would need, or else you will look pale.

COST:
I'm not sure how much this cost, since someone gave this to me as a gift. 
However, it is around $50.85 on Amazon!!

This is the result of my makeup with the balm!

PHOENIX \m/ UPDATE:
This month is February, the month of love! Phoenix had put together some dance covers and vocal covers for you guys to enjoy! So look forward for more covers from them and support! Go to their youtube channel for more covers!~


Thanks for reading Cuties! I'll post more in the future~!
-Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment