Saturday, April 4, 2015

[Review] Etude House Scrub Massage Yogurt {Sugar Apple}


Packaging
Very simple tube packing, very convenient to just put the product onto your hand.
Description
"This yogurt wash-off pack gently massages the skin with its peeling particles and the sweet and soft tropical fruit, sugar apple extract (ANONA CHERIMOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT), delivering smooth and firm skin.

Price
$ 7.00 on the website

Size
4.05 fl. oz. / 120 ml

Product

The texture is very similar to yogurt, and smells like it too. The scrub isn't very strong so I wouldn't recommend this as a exfoliate, but rather a face pack.

Pros:
         - Makes skin feel smooth
         - Scent is nice
Cons:
         - It's not a exfoliate

Recommendations
- Only get this if you're looking for a face pack
- The apple one is for firming, get the raspberry for "clear" skin
- Leave on for about 10 to 15 minutes then wash off

Overall, repurchase?
I'd probably get the cranberry one, I got the apple one because I thought I'd prefer the scent, and didn't know there were actually different benefits between the two. I can't honestly say if the pack helped with firming, but it does leave the skin very soft. 

Good luck, and have fun lovelys.
- Ashley

3 comments:

  1. Hello, is it okay for combination skin type?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! c: The texture is really light, and you wash it off after so there's no sticky residue. -Ashley

      Delete
  2. Great! I was looking for a yogurt scrub to try so now this goes to my cart but I think I'll get the raspberry one ^___^ thank you! :)

    shanidoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete