Thursday, April 9, 2015

[Review] Nature Republic Provence Gel Eyeliner #3 Burgundy

Nature Republic's gel eyeliner is by far the best gel eyeliner I have ever used. I normally dislike using eyeliner in general, because they usually smudge on me, but Nature Republic's gel liner has the best smudge proof formula in my opinion.
#3 Burgundy
Packaging
It's very simple. 
"This pencil-type gel eyeliner allows you to draw a defined line by using soft gel in the pencil."

Price
I believe it's around $10.90 in Hawaii, but I bought it on sale for $4.95

Size
Not sure how long I would compare it to, but it lasts for about 2 to 3 months depending how often you use it. It really takes awhile to get it down to nothing.

Product

The end has a smudger, so you can smudge your eyeliner if you want to. The eyeliner itself is the type you have to sharpen, which I tend to prefer than the one auto gel liners.
The burgundy color isn't too overwhelming like black, and it's something different than using the typical brown color.

Pros:
         - Smudge proof when it sets
         - I don't have to constantly check for smudges
         - Color isn't harsh on the eyes
Cons:
         - You have to buy a sharpener

Recommendations?
- You have to let the eyeliner set, if you touch the eyeliner while it's still setting it will smudge. That's why it comes with a smudger, so you can manipulate it how you want your eyeliner to be like before it dries.

Overall, repurchase?
This by far is the best non smudge eyeliner I have ever use. This is actually my second repurchase of this liner. My only wish is that I could get this in brown too. :'(

Good luck and have fun lovelys
- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment