Tuesday, April 7, 2015

[Review] Nature Republic Gold Brown Hair Color Cream

Hello Cuties! I am very excited for today's review, because I will be reviewing Nature Republic's Gold Brown Hair Color Cream. I had always been a fan of brown hair colors so I decided to try their lightest hair dye, which is the gold brown one. Below is how it looks like with the box, the front have the beautiful Taeyeon with her gold brown hair, and on the side includes the results of the color depending on your own hair color. There includes English direction too in case you do not know the steps to mixing your solutions. 


Includes: Directions, color cream, color solution, plastic apron, gloves, and treatment pack

The directions are fairly simple; first take #1 (the tube) and squirt it all inside #2 (the bottle). After that, you can shake the bottle for about two minutes then start applying it to your hair. 

On the top shows that my hair was dark/ natural brown, and how it turns out after I colored my hair. 

PROS:

  • I liked that it includes gloves, apron, and free treatment.
  • The ingredients for this hair dye is mostly natural so it won't damage the hair as much.
  • Smells fruity instead of chemicals.
  • Color does not fade fast, will last about 5-6 months. 
CONS:
  • It does not cover most of my hair, since I have a lot of hair so some hair is still dark brown. 
COST:
around $7.90

PHOENIX \m/ UPDATES:




Hello Venus- Wiggle Wiggle (Dance Cover)

Miss A- Love Alone (Dance Cover)

One Direction- Little Things (Vocal Cover)

Thanks for reading Cuties~! I'll be back for more reviews!
-Mahalo, Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a guy who has medium brown hair. I brought this hair dye and want to use it, but I don't want like SUPER blonde hair..... I used the dark brown hair dye in the past and it turned my hair like BLACK, so I am hesitant to use this one. The lady in the Nature Republic store showed me her hair after the dye, but her hair was also like half and dark and half light, I want to make sure it wont make my hair really blonde! Thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: Turned my hair ALL BLONDE will not be using again lmfao. Had to go to the salon to get it recolored! Nightmare

    ReplyDelete