Friday, April 17, 2015

[Review] Nature Republic Given By Nature Broccoli Mask Sheet

Hi my pretties! It's been a while since I reviewed something. Today I'm going to review the Nature Republic's Broccoli mask sheet. I have a huge mask sheet collection and I'm currently working on trying at least one of all the mask sheets I have to tell you guys how I feel about them.
"Broccoli extracts make skin look radiant by providing nourishment and vitality deep into skin."
Mask Type: Cotton
Brand: Nature Republic
Line: Given By Nature
Name: Broccoli
Purpose: moisture and radiance
Duration: 10-20 minutes

The mask sheet has a thick, white serum and feels super cooling on the skin. For this mask sheet, the instructions said to leave it on the face for 10-20 minutes. Afterwards, I just pat the rest of the serum into my skin. I noticed that this serum is actually quite thick. My skin felt sticky even after about 30 minutes since I put the mask sheet, but I didn't wash anything off before I went to bed. I am not a big fan of how sticky the serum was on my face.But when I woke up, I found that my skin felt super moisturized. My skin was able to absorb most the serum overnight. I can feel that there were some of the serum still on my skin because it was a little bit sticky.

Rating: 6.5/10
Pros: very moisturizing, feels nice on the skin
Cons: too sticky

Personally, I am a big fan of light serum in the mask sheets. I like it when the serum is able to absorb fully into my skin before I go to bed. 


Thanks for tuning in and see you next time!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment