Sunday, April 5, 2015

[Review] The Face Shop Milk Calcium Nail Pack

I am a big fan of painting my nails. My nails actually feels bare if I don't have any nail polish on. But the worse thing about my nails is that it becomes super damaged after painting and removing the nail polish. This was the first time I've tried any nail pack before.
[Strengthening & Prevents Splitting]
"Provides intensive care for fingernails and cuticles"
At The Face Shop, they sell different nail packs. I think there was one for brightening the nails as well but I chose the Calcium Nail Pack because it was supposed to strengthen my nails. I've been having issues with my nails splitting and/or chipping so I thought this nail pack would be very good for my nails. 
This is how my nails looks right after I put on the nail pack. I don't have a more recent picture of my nails since I painted them but I've noticed that my nails haven't chipped or split since I put on the nail pack. It has been about 3 weeks since I did the nail pack and so far so good. This is a must have for those of you who have nails that are weak or splits easily. I actually bought this nail pack a while back so I don't remember how much it costs. I think it was about $2-3. I would definitely repurchase this product; however, it is not something I will use weekly (maybe monthly or bi-monthly).

Rating: 8/10
Pros: does what it advertises, nails do not chip or split as fast, nails become stronger
Cons: hard to use/apply to nails

Thanks for reading and see you next time!
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment