Friday, December 26, 2014

[Review] The Face Shop Lovely Me: Ex Pastel Cushion Blusher #5 Peach Cushion

How was everybody's Christmas? I am back with another makeup review, this time I am reviewing The Face Shop's Lovely Me:Ex Pastel Cushion Blusher Peach Cushion. My last blush was from Nature Republic, but I decided to try a powder type of blush. Out of all the colors available, I love this color because it gave me a nice Summer glow on my cheeks, which I also feel like a flower child with it on. First of all the design of this blush is so adorable and especially the puff that comes with it. It is so fluffy that it does not make your cheeks look cakey. 


Here is a picture of the blush and how it looks on my skin.

PROS:
  • It comes with a cute puff.
  • The colors goes on very nicely.
  • Color good for Spring or Summer look.

CONS:
  • Applying once is not enough since it is not very pigmented.


COST:
Around $6

Thank you and have a great day Cuties~! More reviews coming soon!
-Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the review. But still with a low pigmentation i am thinking of getting this product! <33

    ReplyDelete