Saturday, December 27, 2014

[Review] Nature Republic Real Nature Charcoal Bubble Cleansing Mask

I've never heard of a bubble cleansing mask before, but this is on a bit of a pricey side ($19.90 in Hawaii) compare to other products that maintain your pores. The only reason why I got this product is because my co worker kept pushing me to buy it, and I had a black head that was just stuck on my nose and no matter what I did it just wouldn't come out, and when I put this on my nose the black head became much smaller.
Picture of the Charcoal bubble cleansing mask, then the right side is the picture with the cap off. I'm not sure if it's because mine is broken but even though after I use it and I wipe it down (as the instructions in the back says) it still becomes all gunky like that. 
When you first put on the mask it's already begins to bubble up, then when you wait a few minutes it'll become more fluffier, so when the bubbles begin to pop you feel it start to clean your pores? I don't know how I would explain this. Then after awhile of waiting the third photo is the end result.
Honestly I don't know if it's just me but it feels really uncomfortable, I can't tell if it's tickling me or straight up bothering me. Using this is the longest 15 minutes of my life, because I just want to remove it asap, and after my skin is just stripped of everything, so it does leaves my skin soft and smooth. The days I use this I also use a face mask because my skin absorbs the serum of the mask better than just using it after washing it and using a toner.
As for the scent it does have a charcoal smell but it's not a bad one where you just want to refuse putting it on your face what so ever.

Pros:
         - Gets a deep cleaning
Cons:
         - It tingles my skin
         - Pricey
         - The top gets messy after use even after I wipe it down
Repurchase:
         - No, there's so much alternate cheaper versions to maintain your pores. I think you should get this one if your sole purpose is to get a deep cleaning of your pores because it does do the job as it says it does. Then comparing it to other charcoal masks this one does make my skin feel the softest and cleanest, but it irritates my skin too much.

Good luck and have fun lovelies
- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment