Monday, December 22, 2014

[Review] Tony Moly Pureness 100 Pearl Mask Sheet

Long time no see my pretties! Did you guys miss us? 

Today, I am going to review Tony Moly's Pureness 100 Pearl Mask Sheet. This mask sheet helps with brightening the skin tone and is super moisturizing.
Mask Type: Cotton
Brand: Tony Moly
Line: Pureness 100
Name: Pearl
Purpose: brightening
Duration: 20-30 minutes
The mask sheet is very sticky and contains a lot of moisture -  almost too much moisture. Personally, this mask sheet contains a bit too much moisture then I would like. Right after I removed the mask sheet and pat the fluid into the skin, my skin felt super sticky and uncomfortable. In the morning, my skin felt well moisturized but it was a tad bit oily. Personally, I use a lot of brightening products so using this mask sheet did not overall brighten my skin tone. Instead, it heavily moisturized it. Overall, I feel like in order to brighten my skin tone, I would have to constantly use this mask sheet. One time use will probably not have too much effect on my skin.

Rating: 6/10
Pros: skin feels moisturized in the morning
Cons: too sticky, feels uncomfortable, not sure about the results

Thanks for tuning in and see you soon my pretties!
- Jessica

2 comments:

  1. oh too bad that it's too sticky, the packaging looked great D:

    Lydia
    www.dinosaursarejjang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a shame :( , the packaging looked so nice and I'm a big fan of whitening products but oh well!
      - Jessica

      Delete