Thursday, December 25, 2014

[Review] Nature Republic Original Power Hydro Ampoule

Happy Holidays!
Today's review is going to be on Nature Republic's Original Power Hydro Ampoule. As you all know I love hyaluronic acid like it's nobody's business; it does the most amazing thing to my skin.
The Original Power Ampoule is super watery and light on the skin. It uses Hyaluronic Acid, a substance that can be found as a lubricant for bones and tissues. It serves as an excellent moisturizer. 
My skin absorbs this right away. It leaves a little sticky consistency but other than that, my skin absorbs the ampoule a lot better than any other moisturizers. This was actually the first ampoule that I own and I am definitely happy with it. The only thing that wasn't so good was the way you have to apply it on the skin. Since the bottle is made with the dropper, you have to use the dropper. I personally like moisturizers or any skin care products with pumps because the air does not get into the product. When air is introduced into a product, it will go bad sooner. Other than that, I absolutely love this. 

Pros: hydrates the skin very well, extremely light on the skin
Cons: air is introduced to the product when you use it 
Rating: 9/10
Price: around $12 - $13

Oh also, don't forget to check us out on Tumblr at http://cutiesforlyf.tumblr.com/. We post cute clothes and skin care items. 
- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment