Wednesday, December 24, 2014

[Review] Nature Republic Given By Nature Green Tea Mask Sheet

 I guess since Stephaine and Jessica are posting face masks I should too.
Green tea actually has a lot of skincare benefits, it's rich in antioxidants so it protects the skin from free-radicals, it's also a anti-inflammatory which means it helps redness. Then most shockingly green tea extract can also slow down the aging process, whaaaat.


Brand: Nature Republic
Line: Given By Nature
Mask Type: Cotton

On the back it says "This mask sheet deeply moisturizes the skin and helps stay moisturized" What I like about this is that the serum is light yet moisturizing enough for any skin type, and not only that like I mentioned above green tea has a lot more benefits that the back of the mask says it does. I always feel as if my skin isn't as red after I take off the mask sheet as well.

Pros: 
         - A lot of skincare benefits can be given from green tea extract
         - Absorbs into the skin easily
         - Light fragrance, but not noticeable when you wear it
         - No sticky feeling
Cons: 
         - A lot of serum so it drips everywhere (This is why I prefer gel type)
Repurchase:
         - Yessssssssssss, yes yes yes yes. I always repurchase this, every time I run out I always have to restock.

Good luck and have fun lovelies.
- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment