Tuesday, December 30, 2014

[Review] Nature Republic Snail Solution 10,000 Hydrogel Eye Patch

Hello Cuties~ back with another review today C: Two weeks ago was our final exam week and I had stayed up pretty late and lack of sleep. The only thing that helped me stay awake was energy drinks, coffee, and naps. However, to keep myself from looking like a zombie, I used Nature Republic's Snail solution 10,000 hydrogel eye patch. I have not tried any other eye patches before, so I decided to give this one a try. Since it contains 10,000 ppm of snail solution (snail mucus), it will help penetrate my skin and sooth my dark eye circle. Here is a picture of how it looks like in the package and on me, along with some directions on the back.

Instruction:

  • After washing the face, you can apply toner (optional for deep absorption)
  • Place the eye patch below your eyes or on areas you want to focus on (see the picture above)
  • Leave it on for 30-40 minutes
  • After time is up, throw the patch away and pat around the eye area so it will absorb more into the skin.


PROS:

  • It contains snail mucus which helps with brightening, skin cell regeneration, moisturizing, etc.
  • The texture of the hydrogel is very hydrating and soothing my dark eye circle along with puffy eye bags.
  • It is easy to use.


CONS:

  • It is one-time use, so if you are looking for multiple uses, it is better to go with an eye cream.
  • I think it was my face shape, but the patch kept sliding off, so it is better to lie down and take a little nap while doing this.


COST:

  • cost around $4.00 - 5.00 in Hawai'i
  • Repurchase? Yes, I would repurchase this for a quick repair or relaxation of the eye bags, but I would buy an eye cream if I constantly have dark circle or puffy eye bags.

PHOENIX \m/ UPDATE:
Hey guys! Check out Jinx's vocal cover of BOA's White wishes! It is wonderful to discover that the members could dance and sing!

Thank you so much for reading~ hope you all rest well during the break and catch up on some sleep to prevent dark circles! Mahalo~
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment