Thursday, January 1, 2015

[Review] Tony Moly Egg Pore Nose Pack

Hi my pretties!
We have a special review today. I am going to do a review on a product and it's renewal. Today item is going to be Tony Moly' Egg Pore Nose Pack.
Although the packaging has changed, both the pore strips worked the same. This is actually one of my favorite nose strips as it is super gentle to the skin and removes quite a lot of whiteheads and blackheads. I think I like this even more than the Faceshop's nose strips. 
The renewed version of the pore strips looks exactly the same as the old version. It seems that the only difference is the change in packaging. The picture above shows both the old and new pore strips and how much they removed. You can see the blackheads and whiteheads better with the old pore strips due to the angle I took the picture with but in reality both of them have the same effect and results. As for the pore strips themselves, I feel that the pore strips removed the whiteheads and blackheads quite efficiently. Also when I removed the pore strip from my nose, it was almost painless. There are some pore strips that hurt when you remove it from your nose but this one doesn't.
Both the new package and the old package were sold in sets. At the Tony Moly in Hawaii, they don't currently sell the individual pieces of the new packaging. I don't believe it's possible to get the older packaging anymore - as the new one replaced it. The new packaging set contains seven (7) nose strips for about $6 but occasionally they have sales. I bought this during the Christmas sale where the pore strips were 10% off.

Pros: gentle on the skin, effectively removes blackheads and whiteheads
Cons: results are harder to see
Rating: 9/10
Thanks for tuning in and see you soon my pretties!
- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment