Sunday, August 24, 2014

[Review] The Face Shop Phytogenic Infinite Ex Concealer Duo (Renewal)


I went to the face shop the other day, and I was looking for a new concealer. I asked one of the workers there, and she recommended the Phytogenic concealer duo. I used to use this so I was kind of "ehh" about it.. But apparently the worker had time me that they actually renewed with new formula and all that jazz(The old one is the green one), since they JUST got it in today the worker told me that I was going to be their first customer to try out their tester (ooh, so fancy right?) So as I applied the concealer to my face I had a 'most likely going to be the same' kind of attitude but looking at the mirror applying it, I liked the coverage it provided most concealers don't even cover my scars at all. I normally don't like concealers that are too heavy because I feel like it will clog my pores but this is extremely light, as if I'm not wearing anything.


I mainly use the liquid for my under eyes but sometimes when I feel like I need more coverage I will put the cream stick on first then put the liquid on top.
This shade is NB25 btw.
I hate taking pictures... Every time I wear the concealer people claim they can't see my scars but I'm not sure if they're lying or not. ಠ╭╮ಠ

Pros: 
         - Mild coverage
         - Very light
         - Affordable, it is two concealers in one
Cons:
         - Very limited shades (There was only two available in Hawaii)
         - Since it's light, it will come off if you sweat a lot
         - Doesn't cover all of my scars
Repurchase?: 
          - I will probably just try out some other ones first but if I can't find any better I will come back to this one.
Have fun and good luck lovelies!
- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment