Sunday, August 24, 2014

[Review] The Face Shop White Jewel Peeling

Have you heard of the facial scrubs like sugar and honey? Usually scrubs are good for exfoliating and taking care of your dead skin cells. I personally haven't tried the homemade sugar scrubs, but I had found something that have similar functions like a scrub. My face gets oily and dirty sometimes when I do not wash it well or remove the makeup well. I had decided to try The Face Shop's White Jewel Peeling, which contains the ingredients of pearls. This product helps with exfoliating, have a strong scrub, and also brightens your skin tone. This peeling scrub is a product that contains cellulose, which can be found in plant walls and vegetable fibers that helps with peeling off dead skin cells. 


Cost: ~$15 Hawaii Branch

Below is an example with my hands, which when you massage the product around, it will show all the clumped up dead skin cells. Those dead skin cells collected up in the very top layer of your epidermis is now removed, leaving your skin to be smooth, bright, moisturized, and clean.



Now lets try it on my face! All I needed was a little amount of the product and I started massaging all over my face for about 3 to 4 minutes. After massaging, all the dead skin cells started to clump up together. Then to remove the clumps off of your face, you rinse it and then continue with your daily skin care routine after you wash your face. You can see that after massaging it into my face, it started to look brighter and have a little shine. For best results, use once or twice a week. 


Pros: 
  • Helps with exfoliating my dead skins leaving it brightened.
  • You don't need a lot of the product for the whole face.
  • It smells good and gives a refreshed feeling.
  • It helps with brightening, which I love personally.


Cons:
  • Might be too pricey, but I guess it is worth it.
Have a lovely day and stay beautiful Cuties ~ <3
                                                                                     -Stephanie 


No comments:

Post a Comment