Tuesday, August 19, 2014

[Review] Nature Republic Hawaiian FRESH Clear Spot Solution

Since I work at Nature Republic, I get to try out products when I'm working to learn more about them, so when I first started working every time I broke out I would just apply this product to my product and omg, I loved the results.
I don't know about some of you guys but I have the tendency to break out, especially during "my time of the month" since hormones are just EVERYWHERE!
We have something called "Clear spot solution" which is basically like a spot treatment for "fresh pimples/acne" fresh as in new.

Even though it says it's for "fresh" acne/pimples, I don't think that's entirely true, it just works faster, A LOT faster when you put it on when it just appeared on your face, rather than a few days longer. 

The solution itself is just clear and you don't need to use that much on your pimples, just enough for it to be covering it so your pimple can absorb the product.
Just yesterday I had the most ugliest pimple that just randomly decided to appear on my face, well not randomly.. I got too lazy to wash my face... So this the consequence.
I don't know if you can tell and I'm sorry for all the horrible quality of my pimples but you can kind of see the pus from the pimple. xD"" August 18, 2014
I applied this about twice that day, and by the time I got home from spending time with my friends, it was basically gone. Expect for the redness but other than that it was gone!
Then this is today. August 19, 2014.

Pros: 
         - Fast acting
         - Affordable (~$9 In Hawaii)
         -  It's clear so you can just go out with it on and no one will notice, unless they go right up to you
Cons:
         - I don't know if it's just me but when I put it on it seems to make the pimple bigger for awhile then it starts to shrink, so it makes it kind of tempting to try pop it even though you shouldn't and it's not worth it.
Overall:
        - Despite the pimple looking really pop-able for awhile, quickly after it will disappear or get significantly smaller, so the end results are much better than just trying to pop it and ending up with a scar.
Hope this review was helpful and if you have any questions feel free to email or comment.
Good luck and have fun lovelies.
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment