Monday, August 25, 2014

[Review] The Face Shop Spot Clear Intensive Patch

Ladies and Gentlemen! Introducing the Spot Clear Intensive Patch for acne.


I have always been using these Spot Clear Intensive Patch for a while now and I think it's about time I review them. So, The Face Shop sells these little packets for $2 each. Inside each package contains 12 pieces - six larges and six smalls. These clear patches are thin tape like piece that contain ingredients to "fight blemishes". I've tried to put makeup on top of these patches so I would be able to use this throughout the day, but the makeup only made it more visible. 
For these patches, the instructions say to leave it on for 8-12 hours. So right before I went to bed, I put on a couple of these patches focusing on the area where I have pimples at. When I woke up in the morning, I removed the patches and washed my face. The redness and size of the pimples have noticeably reduced. However, it does not COMPLETELY get rid of the acne. The purpose of this is to reduce the acne over a period of time; eventually, getting rid of it.    

Pros: super easy to use, fast, reduces size of pimples/acne, reduces redness of pimples/acne
Cons: very visible, hard to wear out, does not get rid of acne completely

Thanks for tuning in! Have fun my lovelies!
- Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment