Sunday, August 17, 2014

[Review] Nature Republic Eyelash

Woo! First review, ahaha.

So, we recently got fake eyelashes in the Hawaii branch for Nature Republic! I had to help be a character for my friend's cosplay photoshoot thing. So I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to try out the fake eyelashes. I was a bit worried because I never had to put on fake eyelashes before or had any urges to try any.
When I opened the glue, the first thing I took notice was that it wasn't the typical you have to carefully squeeze out the glue yourself type of eyelash glue. <__<! The stick really made it easier to evenly apply the glue onto the eyelash much easier, especially for a first time like me!
So this is what it looks like with the right side having the fake eyelash on vs the left side with just my normal eyelashes. Pretty big difference, huh?
Then this is what I looked like later that day with both sides! Looks really natural and pretty, doesn't it? 
Honestly, I really don't know any cons for this product! It lasted all day, putting it on was a piece of cake, and the glue itself was pretty tough. I actually blink a lot and have a tendency to ALWAYS rub my eyes! But the fake eyelashes still stayed in place.
Oh, and at one point the star on my necklace fell off so I used the eyelash glue to glue the star on and it worked. x3 Pretty strong glue! LOL.
Oh and as for the price, I believe it was around $3 for the Hawaii branch at least. I don't know if that's pretty cheap or expensive for a pair of fake eyelashes but they were really durable and pretty.

Good luck and have fun lovelies.

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment