Wednesday, August 20, 2014

[Review] The Face Shop Volcanic Clay Black Head Clay Nose Pack

This hot weather has made my pores all clogged up by sweat and oil - which was more noticeable when I put BB cream on top of it. I decided to try The Face Shop's Volcanic Clay Black Head Nose Pack. I really needed something strong so that it would help me clean my pores and take out all the black heads. At first I didn't know anything about black heads; I always put BB creams on top of them and didn't really like the results on the areas around my nose. Since I notice there would be small bumps and dents on my nose, I did not really want to put BB cream on because it made my pores more noticeable. 



I had heard of the black head strips before, but I never heard of clay packs for removing black heads, so I decided to give it a try. The Face Shop's black head clay helps with clearing the pores, removing sebum and impurities, and it also makes my skin smoother. 

Inside this tube, there is a paste-like mud clay, which is a little sticky. I just used a pea-sized amount of the clay and spread it all over my nose. A little goes a long way when it comes to skincare. 

Here is a picture showing you the results:
1. My oily nose with black heads.
2. The application of the clay onto my nose.
3. It is recommended to leave it on for 10-15 minutes, but I kept it on until it is fully dry. This will allow clean up time to be easier. If some areas are not dry, it will still be a little sticky.
4. YUCK! and awesome at the same time, look at what came out of my pores.


Cost: $8-9.00~ I bought it in Hawaii

Pros: 
  • It removes my black heads and impurities very well, as you can see on the picture #4.
  • Made my nose smooth and got rid of all oil on the skin too.
  • The paste-like texture allows you to choose the thickness of the clay. 
  • You are able to put it on anywhere with black heads, pores, or impurities

Cons:
  • The texture is sticky when you put it on, which a clumsy person like me would get some clay on my other fingers and other objects too.
  • The smell is mild, which I personally would preferred something floral-like.
This paste could last you for a long time if you use a pea-sized amount every time. Hope you enjoy my first review! Thank you so much Cuties~! <3
                                                                                                                              -Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment