Tuesday, August 19, 2014

[Review] The Face Shop White Tree Snow Foam Cleanser

Recently, I went to TheFaceshop and bought the White Tree Snow Foam Cleanser. I've gotten a sample of this product before and loved it. I was quite lucky to be the owner of one of these cleanser because it sells out very quickly.

First off, this cleanser contains a scrub inside. There are little micro bead to help exfoliate my skin. The consistency is still creamy even with the micro beads. The scrub inside feels a little bit gritty on the skin. Overall, the White Tree Snow Foam Cleanser smells very nice; I just don't know how to describe the smell. When I mixed the cleanser with water to clean my face, the texture becomes super light and froffy.  

White Tree Snow Foam Cleanser on my hand; I don't know if you can see the scrub particles
I totally forgot the price of this product; I just know it was somewhere between $14-16. Personally, I think this is a pretty good value for a face wash especially because I really enjoy this product. This is one of my favorite cleansers of all time because of the scrub inside. It's something unique since most of my cleansers are just creamy and doesn't have too much texture. This foam cleanser is supposed to brighten the skin, but I can't really tell if it's working. I feel that my skin is pretty fair, so brightening is not a big deal for me. And honestly, I enjoy the White Tree Snow Foam Cleanser for it's ability to cleanse. I like how the foam cleanser cleans very well and leaves the skin feeling refreshed. So far, the White Tree Snow hasn't dry my skin out - which might I add, is just great!


Hope you guys enjoyed this review my pretties! Till next time!
- Jessica

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love your blog so much! I also use this exfoliating foam cleanser and the white seed one at The Face Shop. Their products are amazing and this foam cleanser is one of my favorites which is also similar to the white seed one. Anyways I really enjoyed your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so much for taking your time to read our blog! I noticed that this foam cleanser is better for more oily skin type but it was super cool that its both a scrub and a face wash :D
      - Jessica

      Delete
  3. Are the scrub beads the plastic ones that are super bad for environment cause they kill the fish in water?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are the scrub beads the plastic ones that are super bad for environment cause they kill the fish in water?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too sure about that. Sorry! I really hope they're not though! - Jessica

      Delete