Monday, October 6, 2014

[Review] Nature Republic Provence Gel Eyeliner #4 Plum

Hi my pretties! How are you guys doing this week?

Today, I'm going to review another one of Nature Republic's Provence Gel Eyeliners. This time it's going to be in the color #4 Plum.
As you can probably tell, my favorite color is purple. So, it's a definite must to buy this eyeliner. At first, I didn't think I would be able to pull off a purple eyeliner but as I gradually played with this color, it actually compliments the skin very well.
The color of the eyeliner looks almost brownish - creating a nature look. When applied it has a purple hue. It's currently fall right now (although it's technically summer year round in Hawaii) and this purple eyeliner gives an edgy look but nature look to the eyes. Personally, I am a big fan of the Provence Gel Eyeliner line. I like how easy the eyeliner is to apply and how long lasting it is.
Note: I also have the Provence 3 Magic Step Eyes #4 Plum Burgundy on as the eye shadow base
The Provence Gel Eyeliner cost $9.90 before tax.

Pros: long lasting; unique color; great for Autumn 
Cons: color is hard to pull off
Rating: 8/10

Thanks for tuning in and see you next time my pretties!
- Jessica 


No comments:

Post a Comment