Wednesday, October 15, 2014

[Review] The Face Shop Lovely Me: Ex Design My Eyebrows #4 Brown


Good evening my Cuties~ I apologize for uploading late due to studying for my mid-terms, but I won't let you guys down! So here I am with a new review pertaining to The Face Shop's Design My Eyebrows in the shade of brown. I am sure a lot of people have seen review on this eyebrow pencil, but it is so good that even I want to review it. I am a big fan of eyebrow products, since I don't have much eyebrow hair myself. I wanted my eyebrow to be nicely shaped and full, so I decided to try this pencil. 
This eyebrow pencil is very convenient, since it is an auto pencil, so it does not have to be sharpen when the tip becomes dull. I also find it useful to have an eyebrow brush on the other side of the tip, so I could blend the color in, causing a natural effect.



This is my eyebrows when I do not color them in. The second picture shows that only one side of my eyebrows are filled in. (Sorry about my dark circles and eye bags, it is due to the lack of sleep) Below is a picture of me with both eyebrows filled in, pretty natural right?

PROS:
  • It does not cost much, Hawai'i is around $4~5
  • It fills in the eyebrows naturally
  • Comes with a brush 
  • Does not have to sharpen it


CONS:
  • It is straight edged, so it depends if it is convenient for the user according to their eyebrow shapes.
  • Clumps a little when pressure was applied, it also makes it dark looking 



PHOENIX \m/ UPDATES:
2NE1's I am The Best Dance Cover

TaeTiSeo's Holler Dancer Cover
http://youtu.be/09x24obwsPY
KARA's Mister Japanese Dance Performance

http://youtu.be/OJyKqgXBaYY





Mahalo for reading Cuties~!
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment