Wednesday, October 1, 2014

[Review] Tony Moly Berry Trendy Hair Color Cream Milky Blonde

            Hey Cuties, how have you been? Today I have a special review to share with you guys, which is Tony Moly's hair dye. I have not dye my hair for a few months now, so my natural roots came in super quickly. I had decided to recolor my roots to the original hair color. I choose to use the milky blonde because I wanted my hair to have a natural ash brown color. One tip that I could give for choosing your own hair dye color depending on which color you wanted would be for example, I have black hair and I wanted my hair to look brown, so I would choose a blonde color so the color would be brown instead of blonde.



This hair dye is very easy to apply and it comes with directions in English also. 
What this box of hair dye come with:

  • Container #1 color cream
  • Container #2 cream to put on your hair 
  • A treatment package for after you finish
  • a pair of plastic gloves
  • a plastic apron so you don't get your shirt messy
  • A pamphlet with Korean instructions

Here is the result of my hair in regular room lighting. 

PROS:
  • It didn't take long for the color to change
  • It contains some natural ingredients
  • comes with everything you need to prepare
  • Have English instructions
  • It looks really natural
  • very good for root touching


CONS:
  • The smell is not too strong, but I could still smell some chemicals.
  • In my opinion, I did not get the result that I wanted which is something lighter.
  • The cream might not cover enough if you have long hair.


COST:
Cost around $10 with tax in Hawaii

PHOENIX \m/ UPDATE:
Girl's DayDon't Forget Me Dance Cover

U-Kiss's Quit Playing Dance Cover

Good Bye Cuties~! Hope you have a great day! 
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment