Saturday, October 11, 2014

[Review] Nature Republic Phyto Origin Mild Peeling Gel

So once a week I like to use this peeling gel, this is more gentle way of exfoliating your skin rather than using the typical facial scrub. What I like about this product is that it has a very lovely smell, most peeling gels I smell (I have a horrible sniffing fetish) always have a weird scent on it.
The packaging is very simple and makes the product itself very self explanatory. The only problem I have with it is the new pump I don't know for some reason it doesn't dispense the product as well as it use it, it takes me about a few times to actually get the product to come out.


I use about 2-3 pumps of the product and just massage it into my skin, after awhile these white balls are going to come out. It's supposedly the dead skin cells, I guess so the after results make my skin so soft and more bright. 
Pros: 
         - Removes dead skin cells
         - Makes skin more bright and soft
         - The Phyto origin line itself is hypo-allergenic so it's good for sensitive skin as well
         - Doesn't have a weird smell like other peeling gels
Cons: 
          - A little bit on the pricey side ($16.90 Hawaii)
Repurchase:
          - Yessssss, it's so worth it to me. If I don't at least exfoliate once a week I break out like there's no tomorrow! Since you use this about once a week the product really lasts a long time too so it evens out the price as well.
Good luck and have fun lovelies!
- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment