Tuesday, October 14, 2014

[Review] Nature Republic Nature's Deco Magic Air Puff

Hi my pretties!
Sorry for the late post but today I will be reviewing Nature Republic's Nature's Deco Magic Air Puff. The Magic Air Puff is a small puff that is used to apply BB cream and foundation to the skin.
In Hawaii, the Magic Air Puff cost $2.90 before tax. So far, it is my go to for make up application. Although you can't tell the difference in the picture below, using the Magic Air Puff helps with an even application and makes the skin feel smoother. 
You can tell without the Magic Air Puff, the skin is whiter meaning there is more BB cream on the skin 
I noticed with the Magic Air Puff, the skin looks more flawless. I tried this with different BB creams and saw that the makeup lasts longer and looks well blended. Alongside that, it doesn't really cake the skin but leaves a thin layer of the BB cream over it. 
How it looks opened with BB cream residue
The Magic Air Puff is extremely easy to clean. I just wash it with my foam cleanser. Then I let it air dry. 

Pros: smooth, flawless finish; helps make up last longer; unexpensive
Cons: absorbs some of the BB cream
Rating: 8/10

By the way I've been really into this new song called "On and On" by Vixx. Check them out, they're one of my favorite K-pop boy bands! Thanks for tuning in and see you soon my pretties!
- Jessica
Correction: VIXX's "On and On" is not a new song. It was released in 2013 but it's a new song to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment