Friday, October 3, 2014

[Review] The Face Shop Lovely Me: Ex BB Cream

I don't normally wear bb cream but I sometimes when I feel like I need a little coverage to cover blemishes I'll use this one, especially since it doesn't just conceal it but it also helps it as well.
This bb cream contains rosemary, tea tree, and chamomile to help take care and prevent break outs.

As you can tell just like majority of bb cream it has a gray tint.
Can't tell the difference. It does look extremely natural when you wear it but it does leave a slight gray hint because the bb cream is gray based.

Pros:
          - Contains tea tree to help break outs
          - Lovely smell. (light baby powder scent)
          - Super cute packaging
Cons: 
          - Gray undertone but most bb creams have that
          - Have to use primer with it so it lasts long
          - Only one shade(at least in hawaii?)
          - Doesn't prevent break outs
Repurchase?:
          -Probably not, I had this for over a year and still didn't finish it yet. I don't normally wear bb cream.
Good luck and have fun lovelies.
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment