Thursday, October 16, 2014

[Review] Tony Moly Panda's Dream Good-bye Dark Eye Corrector

I honestly only got this because of the cute panda packaging, and boy do I regret it.
I had this for about almost a year now?, and it does absolutely nothing with my dark circles, I guess this is why they made the packaging so cute, so people would buy it, lol.
This the the product on my hand without and with blending it out. It takes a few times to get the hang of knowing how much product to use since you actually need very little. 
Pros:
         - Cute packaging
Cons:
         - Doesn't do what it's suppose to do (help dark circles)
         - The scent smells ugly to me
Repurchase:
         - No this was a complete waste on money it doesn't even do what it was created to be used for.
Good luck and have fun lovelies. >___>
- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment