Tuesday, October 21, 2014

[Review] Nature Republic Real Nature Volcanic Ash Wash-Off Pack

Hi my pretties! How are you guys today?
Hope all of you guys are doing good! Today the product on review will be Nature Republic's Volcanic Ash Wash-Off Pack.
As of now, this is my favorite mask pack because it exfoliates so well. The Volcanic Ash exfoliates my dead skin cells and makes my skin feel really soft and clean. It takes approximately 15 minutes for the wash-off pack to dry but can vary depending on how thick you spread it on your face. 
Application of the wash-off pack: first applied (left) and about 15 minutes later (right)
The wash-off pack is wet when you firsts apply it, but it dries into the skin. After that, I just use a cleansing sponge to clean the wash-off pack off my face. I totally forgot the price of this product. I've actually had it for a while now and it still works great every time. I actually only use this every so often. I wish I was able to use it at least once a week but I'm too lazy haha.

Pros: exfoliates the skin, makes the skin softer
Cons: washing it off can be a long process
Rating: 7/10

Fun Fact: We put the skin products on our hands because at work we usually demonstrate the products to our customers by putting it on our hands.
Hope you enjoyed the review and see you next time my pretties!
- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment