Monday, September 15, 2014

[Review] Etude House Princess Makeup Table

This is absolutely gorgeous! Ladies, if you have a bunch of cosmetics and skin care items taking up space, this is the perfect item for you. I bought the Etude House Princess Makeup Table from ebay for about $30. 
This is where I purchased the item from: http://www.ebay.com/itm/201139603370?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
What's inside
You have to build the makeup table yourself but it not super hard. Just be careful with the super glue, I accidentally glued my finger together while I was trying to build this. On the bright side, the makeup table came out great.
Left: side view of the makeup table
Right: aerial view of the makeup table
The makeup table is really cute and elegant. It's kind of bulky but can save a lot of space when it comes down to organizing your makeup and skin care products. Plus the base of the makeup table rotates, so you don't have to open or adjust anything.
You can adjust the levels
So, I usually don't buy cosmetics online but this is a makeup table was definitely worth it. I had to personally pick the item up at the USPS store because the seller required signature as proof that I received this item. All in all, it was worth it.

Pros: really cute and elegant; great for organization; displays makeup and skincare very well
Cons: not so good instructions on how to build the makeup table; takes up a lot of space 

Thanks for tuning in and see you soon my pretties!
- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment