Thursday, September 25, 2014

[Review] Nature Republic Magic Remover Lip & Eye Mild

Nature Republic's Magic remover. c:
This make up remover contains chamomile extract so it's good for sensitive since. It says it's for lip and eye but honestly I use it to remover concealer and my eye brow make up as well.
On my hand I put my waterproof eyeliner, concealer, and lip tint. With one swipe it removed most of the make up expect for the lip tint it took several tries to remove it quickly even with five swipes it still had a little left but hardly noticeable.

Pros:
          -Gentle on the skin
          -Removes make up well
          -Smells good
          -Lasts quite a long time
Cons:
          -Lip make up takes awhile to remove
Repurchase:
          -Most likely, I have sensitive skin, lol
Good luck and have fun lovelies.
- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment