Monday, September 29, 2014

[Review] Nature Republic Fresh Vegetable Pack

Hi my pretties! Today, I am going to review one of my favorite mask packs of all time, The Fresh Vegetable Pack from Nature Republic.
First of all, I have the larger size of the vegetable pack, a 300 mL tub - which sells for $9.90 each in Hawaii. The smaller one is a 150 mL tube that sells for $5.00. The vegetable pack contains ten different vegetables that help with hydrating and moisturizing the skin
How it looks on the inside
The Fresh Vegetable pack smells extremely good (but please don't try to eat it) and is a leave on mask pack for 5-10 minutes. After that, you would wash it off. Every time I use this, I feel that my skin becomes super soft and supple. Since I have dry/combo skin, this is the perfect product for me. I usually use this while I'm showering. 
How it looks on my hand
This product has a really thick consistency. It almost feels like Jello. I just leave about 2 centimeter layer on my face. After that I just wash everything off in the shower. Besides using it in the shower, I would find it hard to just lay around with this wash off mask on my face particularly because it can and will get on my hair. 

Pros: super moisturizing, leaves the skin feeling smooth and supple, smells very good
Cons: can get everywhere (even in the hair), not so good for oily skin
Rating: 9/10
Thanks for tuning in and see you soon my pretties!

No comments:

Post a Comment