Friday, September 19, 2014

[Review] The Face Shop Face it Styling Auto Gel Liner

Face it Styling auto gel liner! Wow, that is such a mouth full, or shall I say type full, kekeke.

 It's just one of your typical auto eye liner packaging, nothing special about it.
The one thing that amazed me though is that instead of a smudger like other gel liners this one comes with a sharper. You don't need a separate sharpener, but you can't use a normal sharpener either. Unfortunately when I try to sharpen my eyeliner most of the product gets stuck inside and I have to try dig it out with something sharp and it just ends up getting really messy. I'm not sure if I'm using the sharpener wrong but it just doesn't work.
The consistency is really buildable too, the left side is one swipe then the right is three.

Pros: 
          - Easy to control
          - Smooth application
          - Buildable
Cons:
          - Smudges
          - Sharpener doesn't work
Repurchase:
          - No, even though it's easy to use the overall result is just messy and just smudges a lot for me. Not sure if it will work for someone else but for me after an hour I see that it smudged under my eyes. Then shortly after purchase the part where you turn to dispense the product broke, wow. Not only does the sharpener not work at all and get messy but I can't even dispense the product.
I don't know the workers at The Face Shop really made it seem like this eyeliner was one of their best sellers but to me, it sucked real bad.

Good luck and have fun lovelies.
- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment