Sunday, September 7, 2014

[Review] Nature Republic Provence Gel Eyeliner #6 White & #8 Navy

Hi my pretties!
Today's review is going to be about two gel eyeliners from Nature Republic. These gel eyeliners are not the typical color as they are white and dark blue. 
Gel Pen Eyeliners
The gel eyeliners come in many colors and while they look unsharpenable, they are actually pretty easy to sharpen. Any makeup sharpeners will do the trick.
At the end of each gel eyeliner is a smudger so you can get a smokey eye look if you like. I find it super handy if I wanted to get a faded/smokey look.
This is how the color looks on my skin
The eyeliners are sparkly and are very pigmented. The colors come out amazing.

How I look without eyeliner
Here, I have on both the navy and the white color. I used the navy blue color to line my eyes and the white color on my lower lash line. The navy color looks pretty dark but gives a little "pop" to the eyes. It almost looks black but has a bluish color to it. The white color highlights the eyes and makes them look bigger.

After a seven hour school day, my eye makeup did not smudge. Although you can't really see it in the picture, the white eyeliner is still on my lower lash line. My favorite thing about this product is that it stays on no matter how humid the weather is. This is definitely something to try if you something bold and different. 

Pros: Variety of Colors; High Pigmentation; Sparkly; Long Lasting
Cons: Takes Longer Time to Remove

Also don't forget to follow us on tumblr for the latest updates. Follow us at cutiesforlyf.tumblr.com!
Hope you enjoyed this review and see you soon my pretties!
- Jessica
Oops, I forgot to add that they're $9.90 each in Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment