Thursday, September 4, 2014

[Review] Nature Republic Provence 3 Magic Step Eyes #7 Spring Step

For my birthday Jessica got me this eye shadow palette from Nature Republic
The colors are super girly espeically the pink.
Here are the color swatches, they're really soft colors but it's really build-able so you can have light make up on or you can intensity it. The first color is more like a base color, it's just a solid color. Then the middle one is more shiny and the pink is really shimmery.
This is how I use mine, the first color as a base, second color to do the lips of my eyes then the pink on my outer bottom waterline.

Pros:
           - Really nice color palette 
           - Different ways to use it
           - Perfect for Spring or casual girly days
Cons:
           - The pink sparkles get everywhere and doesn't hold the pink color
Repurchase?:
           - Yes, but I do want to try different eye shadows, I use this every time I go to work or if I do decide to wear make up for the day this is my everyday make up.
Good luck and have fun lovelies.


- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment