Wednesday, September 10, 2014

[Review] Nature Republic Water Tint 02 Water Pink

Allllloooohhhhhaaaaa Cuties~! How have you been on this fine day? I am here with my review on a water tint. What exactly is a tint? A tint is a liquid that contains color or similar to a stain, because it would last longer. Before, I have no idea what a tint was, all I knew was that Ulzzang's uses them to make their dolly lips. Personally I prefer tints because it is long lasting. 
Today I have Nature Republic's Water Tint in #2 water pink. This color is very subtle and natural when applied to the lips. I have been using this lip tint for a while now and I love it!
This product was used in the Ulzzang Lip Tutorial:
http://cutiesforlyf.blogspot.com/2014/09/how-to-create-ulzzang-lips.html



This is the bottom of the bottle, you can see the information.


As you can see, I have been using this product almost everyday since I got it a month ago.

The brush is a felt tip for easy application.

This is a swatch on my hand, you can see that it is very light and natural looking. 

How it would look like applied on lips.

Pros:
  • long lasting
  • natural and subtle 
  • easy to apply 
  • cost around ~$5-6 in Hawaii

Cons:
  • hard to remove without makeup remover
  • no moisture, just to give color but you can add your own layer of lip balm, lip gloss etc.


Phoenix \m/ Dance Update:
Please check out and support Phoenix's new dance covers:

Rain - Hip Song Dance Cover


EXO-M- Two Moons Dance Cover




Thanks for reading this review and have a nice day Cuties~!
-Stephanie










No comments:

Post a Comment