Wednesday, September 3, 2014

[Review] The Face Shop Volcanic Clay Black Head Charcoal Nose Strip

First of all, I want to warn you guys about the images you are about to see (my nose haha). But, I have say, this product is amazing!
I bought the box set where there are seven pieces. I don't recall how much a box of these cost but I know they're less than $10. Personally, I think the price is very reasonable especially because of how well this pore strip works.

The pictures above show me using the nose strip and the end results. The blackhead on my nose were pulled out very well. This is actually one of the best pore strips I have ever used. It gets rid of a lot of blackheads and whiteheads.
What I liked most about how well this pore strip works is the color of the strip. The pore strip is black which means whiteheads and blackheads are super visible. You can tell exactly how much blackheads and whiteheads are removed from the nose strip. The tiny white dots in the pictures above are the whiteheads and blackheads that are removed from my nose.

Pros: removes blackheads and whiteheads very well, you can see the results
Cons: removal is kind of painful, not super good for sensitive skin


Good luck my pretties and see you soon!

- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment