Wednesday, September 17, 2014

[Review] Nature Republic Botanical Apple Dome Blusher #1 Pink

ALLLLOOOOHHHHHAAA~! Today I am going to do a review on Nature Republic's Dome Blusher in pink. I had been using this blush a lot recently. The Dome Blusher is not like any other blush, it have a creamy texture and is shaped like a dome. I like this blush because when every time I put my BB cream on, my face would look too pale. I needed something to balance the color out and make it look natural, that is why I love this blush so much. I have never seen something this adorable before, so this product really caught my attention.

1. Shows the front of the blush (I used it so much that the letters are starting to come off )
2. Shows the back of the blush
3. This is how the blush looks like when the cap is taken off



Below is a swatch of blush on my hands, as you can see, it gives a very light and natural pink. 
Also there is a picture of me wearing the blush, which gives of a rosy color, not too bright.

TIP: An easy way of applying this product would be a dabbing motion onto your cheeks, then blend it out with your fingers.



Pros:
  • the color is really natural
  • it stays on through out the day
  • it is in an adorable shape

Cons:
  • it only have a little on the top (but it last for a long time)
  • I put BB cream on then blush, but the BB cream gets on the blush so it gets a little bit dirty
  • it is hard to apply without the dabbing method
Cost: around ~$10 in Hawaii

PHOENIX \m/ UPDATE:

SISTAR's I swear Dance Cover



GOT7's "A" Dance Cover







Thanks for reading and have a great day Cuties~! Mahalo!
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment