Thursday, September 11, 2014

[Review] Nature Republic Acne Clear Patch

Omg! This is my holy grail life saver patches.
My current favorite skincare line is the bee vemon from Nature Republic, so when we got these patches from that line I was extremely excited to try it.
It's a bag with a zip-lock on the time, fancy dancy for a acne patches.
So inside it comes with 9 large, 5 medium, 10 smalls. Honestly, they all for any size pimple..
The paper just explains how it works and how you should remove it. It says to remove it from both sides rather then taking it off from one side, it supposedly "damages" the skin more if you take it off from one side.
My results.
Not very good pictures, sorry I'm not good at taking them.. :(
When you remove them I noticed they are all discolored and has some type of gunk on it and if you're using it on your pimples it removes the white pus so it's a more safer way of popping pimples in a way. I'm assuming it removes bacteria from that area of your skin. :x
Soooo cool.
Oh, and they're water proof too.
Pros: 
         - It works!
         - Comes with a variety of sizes
         - Nice packaging
Cons:
         - On the pricey side. $5.90 Hawaii branch (probably because of the packaging, ehe.)
Repurchase:
         - Yes. I am actually on my second one. I'm probably going to only use it on the really bad break outs since it is kind of pricey for acne patches.
Good luck and have fun lovelies.
- Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. You really had a long journey with acne.Good result. I also found some tips here: link Acne Treatment Reviews
    Here is written how to get rid of acne and reviews. Really helpful.
    You'll reading my uncensored review, where I will inform you what I think about this acne treatment system. : Acne Treatment Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. http://hairstylesg.com

    ReplyDelete