Wednesday, September 24, 2014

[Review] The Face Shop SOUL Promise Ring Perfume

           How is everybody doing so far? It is Wednesday! you know what that means? Reviews from Stephanie C: Today I would be going over The Face Shop's perfume line SOUL. SOUL is a new line of perfume that they provide in their stores. One day I was testing perfumes out in The Face Shop, then I found this beauty. I sprayed it and it smelled very floral, which is good because I had always wanted something like this. I find the words "promise ring" to be something cute and romantic and I loved it. Below are some pictures of the product:

This is the front side of the box, it is plain and simple.

This is the side of the box, it looks very cute.

TADA~ it came with a glass bottle and a pump.
PROS:
  • It smells good and have a floral fragrance.
  • The scent last through out the day.
  • Came in a cute bottle.
  • Size is small so you could carry it anywhere with you.

CONS:
  • The smell is not really strong.
  • It was a bit pricey for me.

COST:
  • I remember in Hawaii was around $24 



PHOENIX \m/ UPDATES:

 AOA's Confused Dance Cover



Miss A's I Don't Need A Man Dance Cover


Have a nice day Cutie pies~!
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment