Monday, January 12, 2015

[Review] The Face Shop Face It Extreme Brush Pen Eyeliner #2 Brown

Hey Cuties~! how have you been? School have started for most of you and me too. It is time to try a new eyeliner for a natural definition of the eye. Today I will be posting about The Face Shop's Face It Extreme Brush Eyeliner Pen. I have been experiencing with different types of eyeliners before, but I find eyeliners with a thin brush to be easier to use. Recently I have been using brown eyeliners instead of black because it has a natural tone to it, and find black eyeliners to be a little harsh, which is good for going out and partying. I have been using this eyeliner for a while, and I am in love! Here is a picture of the eyeliner and how thin it is on my eyelids! I think it is perfect for everyday eyeliner!


PROS;

  • It is a liquid brush eyeliner for easy application.
  • It is thin, so you can control the length of the eyeliner.
  • It is long lasting.

CONS:

  • It might smudge a little.
  • Sometimes when I apply, the ink does not come out as well, so I have to go over a few coats.
COST:
Around $10 in Hawaii



Thank you so much for reading Cuties~! Have a nice day!
-Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment