Wednesday, January 7, 2015

[Review] Nature Republic By Flower Auto Eyebrow #2 Brown

Hey Cuties! Today I am going to review Nature Republic's By Flower Auto Eyebrow #2 in Brown. Since My eyebrows are naturally hairless, I wanted to use something to fill them in to look nice and neat. I want to give them definition without making them look fake. I like this eyebrow pencil because I do not have to sharpen it and just twist it to get more. 

Pros:

  • Very nice texture, which is very smooth.
  • It comes with a brush so you can comb through your eyebrows.
  • It is an auto-eyebrow pencil so no sharpener involved!
  • The length of the color pencil is very long, so it will last you through a long time.


Cons:

  • The tip of the pencil is sharp at the start, once you use more, it becomes less sharp.
  • Not waterproof!


COST:

  • Cost around $3.90 in Hawai'i
PHOENIX \m/ UPDATES:
AOA's Miniskirt Dance Cover

Thank you very much for reading today's review Cuties~!
-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment