Monday, January 26, 2015

[Review] Nature Republic Botanical Crystal Shadow #2 Ruby Pink

Hello Cuties~ Sorry I have not been uploading for awhile, but today I am back with a cosmetic makeup review. Today I will review Nature Republic's Botanical Crystal Shadow #2 in Ruby Pink. I am a big fan of shimmery eye shadows, since they make my eyelids pop with color. Recently I have been trying the shimmery eye shadow, which came in a cute little tube. I am glad that it came with a sponge brush as an applicator, this makes applying much easier. Below I did a swatch of the eye shadow on my hand, it looks very smooth and pigmented. 

PRO:

  • It had a brush for easy application.
  • The amount that it come with would last for months.
  • The color is pigmented, so if you apply a light layer, it would have a very natural shimmer.

CON:

  • The glittery texture does not stick to my eyelids for a very long time, I advise you guys to use a primer beforehand.
  • I would not use this daily, but occasionally when I want to put some colors on my eyelids.

COST:

  • About $5-6 
PHOENIX \m/ UPDATES:
After School Red's Into the Night Sky (Dance Cover)

Secret's Poison (Dance Cover)


Thank you for reading Cuties~!
-Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment