Friday, January 2, 2015

[Review] Nature Republic EXO M Lip Balm Set

Alohaaaaaa~ Cuties! How was your New Years? If you are a big EXO fan, you will love my review today! I am sure many of you had heard of EXO's lip balm. When they started selling them at Nature Republic, I am one of the first ones to grab a box. It was a great deal because, as an EXO fan myself I get to have other goodies that came with it. The box of lip balm came in a nice little package including a folder, a catalog, all twelve figurines, and other merchandise depending on where you buy it from. For those of you who have not heard of EXO, here is one of their music video to get you started! oh! EXO have two groups EXO-M and EXO-K, double the better!:
EXO-M (Growl)
EXO-K (Growl)
On to the lip balm review~! Below shows a picture of the box of lip balm and the merchandises it came with. There are two sets of lip balm, but I got the EXO-M set. The set includes (2) rose, (2) peach, and (2) lemon. Total there is (6) lip balm for all the members of EXO-M. Below I had opened one rose lip balm and found member Kris! The lip balm is Clear so you can see the member's face, however, when you rub it on your hand or lips, it turns into pink. The more you rub the balm on your lips the darker the color it gets. 
PROS:
  • It moisturizes really well, since I have dry lips.
  • Gives off a little tint of pink so my lips doesn't look naked.
  • Smells really good on my lips.
  • The color last all day.
  • Have EXO faces on them <3


CONS:
  • I bought the whole box so it will take me a while to use them all, but buying single is also available.
  • Needs to atleast apply twice a-day if you have really dry lips.
  • Since it is a tint, it will be a little harder to take off the color.
  • TIP: Since I don't want to stain my fingers while applying it, I use a lip brush so it doesn't get all messy. I am used to the stick lip balms.
  • It is only available in certain areas, like they have it in Hawai'i etc.


COSTS:
  • In Hawai'i about $51~ for the whole box
  • or $8.90 individually 

Phoenix \m/ UPDATE:





Thanks for reading Cuties~! see you later!
-Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment